"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."



          I arrived in Tokyo after an 11 1/2 hour flight from LA. I stayed at a funny little hotel inside the airport for the night, then picked up a shuttle to take me out to Onishi. I had no idea that a 5 am sunrise would awaken me!

Lobby of the Narita Guest House. For all your junk food needs.

Rice paddies everywhere in the countryside.


We stopped at a visitors center and this is what I found in the ladies room. The display tells you what stalls are available. Very civilized!!!


Thunder storm a brewin'


Garden at my apartment in Onishi


          My futon                



Our fabulous kitchen. One of the artist's made a delicious dinner of pasta bolognese for all of us last night. It was great fun to sit around the table with so many fascinating people.









Yep. This is the shower. 


                    “Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.” –  Seneca

Popular Posts