Sayonara!

                  My 5 1/2 weeks at Shiro Oni Studios went by too quickly. Having the opportunity to immerse myself in the enchanting culture of Japan, paint anytime I want, becomes friends with some talented artists from all over and meet the wonderful folks in the sweet village of Onishi has been a life changing experience or me. I will be back, but until then.......

                   Things I will miss in Onishi......  Kotoriya, the lunchtime song, dragonflies all around, morning walks in the village, onigiri from 7-11, lady with the little pug dog, scary movie night, local sake, the shower at the house, feral kitty friends, crazy bird, fresh sashimi, Mina and the Oni Cafe, sunsets in Onishi, Sanbagawa River, visits with Kazu, Mr. Hachisu, Tim and Kimmie, Ken and Aya, silliness with the artist gang, the antique store and hanging with my BFF Marie.

Morning walk

Playing with sweet Yo-chan

"Little Onishi Town"

Misty mountains

Marie and I just after a facial with Kimmie.

I will miss these beautiful people!!!!

Thank you, Patty, Kathy, Mark and Mike for the neighborly welcome home!!!!!

Home Sweet Home

Popular Posts